Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Sex!

It's one of our favorite topics to discuss, so I'm letting you know that I'll be delving in to this topic soon. I'm going to continue blogging about relationships. I'm actually in the middle of a larger project on this subject, and I'm going to include some of those musings as well.

But recently, a friend challenged me in the area of sex. So, I'm going to cover it. I know you may not agree with my ideas or stance, but I'm going to try to be as honest as possible as I really look into this issue more carefully.


I hope that if nothing more, my thoughts will challenge you to look at your own beliefs regarding sex. Through the discussion, I pray that I will draw closer to Christ and that I will be able to grow and be more authentic.


Keep your eyes peeled (or pealed)! :)

No comments: